We live in a very busy world and when life is insanely busy our skin does take a backseat.
Do you work nine to five with a boss who is just not easy to please? Or are you a student and have your studies, revision and assignments to think about? May be, you are just a super mum wanting to give your children the best start in life. I get you because I’ve been there too. My children are now teenagers so it’s getting a lot easier!
When life is full of ups, it can be really daunting to find some me time when you truly need it. As such times, a thorough round of head-to-toe cleansing and moisturizing is just not possible and it definitely is not possible every single day!
But do you know the saying that ‘prevention is better than cure’ is also true when it comes to matters of the skin! If you don’t give your skin the little attention it requires today, you’re going to have to give it a lot of attention tomorrow. If you don’t have enough time, you’ll have to create it. Let me ask you these three important questions:
Do you have time to eat something every day?
Do you have time to wash your teeth every day?
As a matter of fact, do you have time to sleep every day?
If you’ve answered YES to any of these three questions, then it leaves me to say that you can create the time you need to take care of your skin. When you do, your skin will truly love you. Here are five top tips to get you started:
1. Cleanse – wash away your skin care worries. Daily impurities such as dirt and makeup, dull down the skin.
2. Freshen – restore your skin’s natural pH balance and refine pores for a fresh face free of dirt and impurities.
3. Exfoliate – Gently rid your skin’s surface of unwanted dead skin cells that make it appear drab and dreary.
4. Hydrate – apply and lock in moisture for up to 10 hours with an emollient-rich lotion or cream.
5. Protect – Shield your skin from harmful UVA and UVB rays during the day by using sun protection factor!
Caring for your skin does not need a lot of time. All you require is a sense of purpose for your skin!
Here’s a Bonus For You!
You can perform skincare routines while watching TV, reading or talking on the phone. Multitasking is a great way to break up the sense of boredom that prevents some people from keeping up with a skincare regime.
If you want to know what products you should be using for your skin, you can download my free report - Get Glowing Skin in 3 Simple Steps! Also watch this space for my announcement, I'm going to be running a skincare challenge soon!
Radiance and love,